Join today! Membership Benefits include:
- Sondheim the Magazine – a quarterly journal packed with features, reviews, production listings, news and interviews
- Theatre trips often with exclusive after-show talks from cast members, musical directors; recent group events included an advance screening of Into the Woods movie courtesy of BAFTA, plus an invitation to the star-studded UK gala premiere
- Priority advance booking for the annual Stephen Sondheim Society Student Performer of the Year competition, and our regular cabaret nights An Evening with the Sondheim Society and….
- Workshops, masterclasses and study days including Brush up Your Sondheim at the Royal Academy of Music, which last year featured a number of academic lectures, performer masterclasses and an exclusive opportunity for members to chat with Sondheim himself via Skype (details of 2014 Brush Up Your Sondheim here)
- Social Events such as our regular Round Table meeting and an annual Garden Party, plus the chance to meet like-minded fans of Stephen Sondheim (Review and pictures of 2014 party here)
- Substantial discounts on CDs, DVDs and books, often before they become available to the general public
- Access to our unique archive housed at Kingston University and available to Sondheim researchers, academics and Society members
Joining is easy:
Download an application Form here
Please include: Cheque / Postal Order / Cash, and send to Lynne Chapman at the address at the bottom of the page.
Subscriptions are for a year from the date of joining.
…and if you pay tax in the UK, be sure to fill out our GIFT AID form (it doesn’t cost you anything and means we can claim back money from the Inland Revenue)
Why not buy membership as a gift for someone special?
Any questions? Please click here for our CONTACT FORM.